Music takes us to that place in our minds where we reflect on memories of love, loss, joy or sorrow. It makes a lasting impression within our being. When we accept music and give it a place in our hearts and minds, music becomes healing.
Shared by Camelia
1) The musical words of wisdom and healing to any and all who need and except them..
2) Use sound and music to heal and relax.
3) Healing and meditation music becomes a vehicle for self-healing when it assists the listener to make contact with their inner most self. (inner 'little' voice) It also help us to OPEN up to a more loving, open, receptive, conscious, and compassionate state of being and self-acceptance.
4)The music is a sacred tool of divine intelligence & a cosmic accelerator to help you reach these finer inner states & sustain them in your daily life.
5)Deep, soothing, melodic, and uplifting music - type of music allow your soul's light to free you from all limitations.
6)Use music to heal and evolve your body, mind, thoughts and emotions.
7) To learn to meditate,is around 5 – 8 Herzt range of sound. Around 5 to 7 Herzt of sound/music can help the body to rest completely.
8) Be very aware that certain frequencies (they are different for different people) can cause great discomfort and even physical pain and illness … and never forget that too much of any good thing can have devastating effects.
9) Warning - Music therapy can only be practiced by someone with an advanced degree and appropriate clinical training
How and Why Is Music A Good Tool For Health?
Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets-physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual-to help clients to improve or maintain their health.
Many hospitals in USA use music to help with pain management, to help ward off depression, to promote movement, to calm patients, to ease muscle tension,using music to help cancer patients, children with ADD, and others.
Strong type of music can stimulate brainwaves to resonate in sync with the beat, with faster beats bringing sharper concentration and more alert thinking, and a slower tempo promoting a calm,meditative state.
Music has also been found to bring many other benefits such as lowering blood pressure (which can also reduce the risk of stroke and other health problems over time), boost immunity, ease muscle tension, and more.
Type of music for your soul
Neo-Soul is a musical genre that fuses contemporary R&B and 1970s-style soul with elements of hip-hop. As its name (new-soul) implies, Neo-Soul music is essentially modern-day soul music, with contemporary attitudes and sensibilities.
Information on sound/HERZT?
- Tigers roar at around 18 hertz.
- The range of human hearing is technically, between 20 and 20,000 hertz.
- Some cars vibrates as low-frequency vibrations from them - 4 hertz to 7 hertz.
- The frequency or infrasound is a very long wave, as low as 20 hertz. Some animals like bats and dolphins.
- Some people who practice certain forms of yoga or martial arts use sound to strengthen their muscles(25 hertz - research shown)
- The cats' purrs is exactly 25 to 50 hertz.
- There are some people can hear as low as 18 hertz, like ghost hauntings in a building.