Everybody, anyone want ONE thing, the same thing: a happy life.
The Law of Significance
People try to achieve great things by themselves mainly because of the size of their ego, their level of insecurity, or simple naiveté and temperament. One is too small a number to achieve greatness.
- Every single person who achieves something of significance wishes for that thing.
- Every single person wishes that they had all of the money they wanted to fulfill all of their desires.
- Wishes cannot give you what you are seeking. When you have a wish, however, that is backed by a desire that is an obsession and does not recognize failure, you will start to achieve what you are looking for. You need to firmly desire something. The people who achieve the most in the world have great desire.
-When you desire something enough you can achieve anything. Just wishing for something is not enough. A wish must be transformed into a white hot desire for it to gain the power and momentum it needs. You need to have a strong desire in order to achieve anything.
-You Need to Have Desire to Achieve Your Goals!!
-Success is GREAT. But significance is LASTING.
- Learn how to achieve the success you desire while leading a life of significance..... To achieve the SIGNIFICANCE in life...you need to know 'HOW' and how to nurture our wounded inner child, how to improve our self esteem, how to enhance our creativity, how to improve memory, how to become more productive, how to end procrastination, how to improve relationships, how to be spiritual person, how to SELL yourself, how to get all the love we need, how to become successful, how to become rich, how to communicate better....
- Give yourself TIME. Give yourself a clearly defined end date to achieve your goals by.
- Make it public. Share your goals and commitments with other people — your partner, your parents, your friends and co-workers..others.
- Change yourself, not the things around you. Change your attitude, not your things– if you’re unorganized, figure out why you have a hard time putting things into a memorable system and change that; if you don’t feel good about yourself, look at your life and what’s not going well, rather than seeking out a remedy that has nothing to do with what’s making you unhappy.
- Success is when I add value to Myself. Significance is when I add value to Others.
-Individuals play the game, but teams win championships. Teams involve more people, thus affording more resources, ideas and energy than would an individual.
-Significance comes when we are able to develop leaders to do great things for others. But our impact or legacy is created when we are able to put our institution in a position of value to others.
Camelia says "My dear friends, let us grow to our maximum potential and nurture the kind of spirituality that is self-affirming, empowering, and liberating, so that we can be the best we can become. Let us start with ourselves. Have faith in yourself and in others. We have to believe we can all become leaders who can bring about the change we wish to see in the world. "
“You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world… but it requires people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney
100% Proof Paul McCartney Was Replaced
9 months ago