WHAT DOES AN AURA CONSIST OF?
The aura consist of seven levels/layers/auric bodies . Each one of the subtle
bodies that exist around the physical body, has its own unique frequency. They
are interrelated, and affect one another and the person's feelings, emotions,
thinking, behaviour, and health as well. Therefore a state of imbalance in one
of the bodies leads to a state of imbalance in the others.
THE AURIC BODIES AND YOUR NEEDS ON EACH LEVEL OF AURIC FIELD
1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort,
2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance
and self love.
3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the
situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with
friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine
will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body - Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to
divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.
100% Proof Paul McCartney Was Replaced
2 years ago